[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Tue Jan 29 18:33:31 CST 2008

Lady Flora of Heronton suggested ". tansy."

Lady Flora also suggested ".Fox glove?...

I'm not much of a gardener, and I don't know the toxicity of lavender,
but I can tell you that tansy and fox glove are not good ideas to plant
close to a place that has grazing animals.  Tansy can get into hay
crops, and make it toxic.and fox glove is digitalis.and that's a no-no
for people as well as animals.  I have a brother that dearly loves fox
glove (it is beautiful) and has given me a big pot of it for mother's
day two or three years in a row.  He can't understand why I won't plant
it in my yard.I don't want my little horses eating it!

Una