[Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue Jan 29 19:26:40 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: morgan wolf
My understanding is that we can't do it that way, per Corpora, specifically-

________

Ah, I wondered if it would be prohibited. I thought of that idea while I was
wandering home for lunch, and contemplating a mundane issue currently
getting attention in Pocatello that involves public buildings and
maintenance.
Private fundraisers seems to be the only way we really can generate funds
for improvements, and there are a number of ideas already floating for
those. Of course, more ideas are always welcome ;)
-Marcello

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:51 AM