[Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm

KATHLEEN COBURN crippledkat at msn.com
Tue Jan 29 20:06:46 CST 2008

> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:14:38 -0700> From: darthnapster at gmail.com> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm<snip>
> We could come up with some out of the way area around the vigil garden where we could> mark the names of those who contribute to building it. We would certainly> have to keep it from being anything that would detract from the rest, but a> small token, to remember the living who remembered the dead, would be nice.

> Christian> > -- > Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA> Côte du Ciel> Artemisia> (MKA Dan Lind)

Why not 'purchase' small paving stones that could be inset into a labyrinth edged by herbs and flowers leading to the sanctuary.  Labyrinths have been used for contemplation/prayer walks (or vigils) in many cultures.  It would lend an air of authenticity to someone wishing to sit and contemplate during an event.

Lady Q Kat - lover of labryniths