[Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:51:19 CST 2008

On 1/29/08, KATHLEEN COBURN <crippledkat at msn.com> wrote:

> Why not 'purchase' small paving stones that could be inset into a
> labyrinth edged by herbs and flowers leading to the sanctuary.  Labyrinths
> have been used for contemplation/prayer walks (or vigils) in many
> cultures.  It would lend an air of authenticity to someone wishing to sit
> and contemplate during an event.
>
> Lady Q Kat - lover of labryniths

That sounds lovely.  Perhaps a topiary labyrinth of low sage bushes
(artemisia).  That would certainly strike a poetic chord as the whole thing
is for those Artemisians who have gone before us.  The marked stones could
be used either as paving or as edging to the walkway.  I mention edging as
some people might prefer to not have their names stepped on.

Christian

--
Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA
Côte du Ciel