[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:57:31 CST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 11:46 PM, Mike Bradley <connor.mac.michil at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2008 11:37 PM, <LadyPDC at aol.com> wrote:
>

> >   Pushy thing that tarragon. (g)
>

> (Glances left and right...)
>
> Yeah, I've known some pushy Tarragons...
>
> (Man, I'm gonna pay for that one some day...)
> (Anyone know if Dukes can revoke Orders they bestowed as King...?)
>
> Conchob.......er....Tarkash ... yeah, Don Tarkash ... or Vilhelm ... or
> Gruffydd ... no, not Gryff, he's got more class than that :)

Guillame ...no, Sionnian, yeah, Sionnian ... or Nicollo  ... maybe Christian
(they both live in other Kingdoms, right?) ... or Azir ... yeah, that's it
... but definitely, most assuredly, and convincingly NOT Conchobhar

Connor played "Spear and Magic Helmet" with King Brion at William and
Elizabeth's investiture at Uprising, and shared much Holy Handgrenade with
Prince Sean that same night ... Connor is friends with and loves many
Tarragons ... so whoever said that quoted stuff above has to be someone
else  ... must be ...