[Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Wed Jan 30 04:13:24 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bradley Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia]

> First, as someone whose current situation helped to spark this discussion,
> must say that I love this idea.

Mike -- I just want to say, I'm so sorry you are going through this right
now - it sucks, and having gone through the same sort of thing, (not your
specific situation, but losing a spouse) my heart goes out to you. I know
words are sometimes so empty, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Regarding the chapel/memoriala, I must say I too love this idea.

> Every post I read I can visualize this
> beautiful tribute and memorial to those we have lost and those that came
> before us

I too can see this. I see it as sort of a living memorial, a place set apart
a bit from the hustle and bustle of an event. A place to walk, and talk, and
meditate.  I like this idea. . . and the idea of a garden, labryinth, etc.
I think a rock garden would be lovely as well (and even I couldn't kill a
rock garden through neglect, which is unfortunately the fate of most any
plant left in my care).

Your Grace
> Alan, when the time comes, know that you can count on whatever assistance
I  am able to render at that time to see this done.

I too offer my assistance -- I'm getting pretty good at doing the voluntold
thing.  I'm pretty sure if someone could house and feed the Rat, he would be
willing to put in some "sweat labor" into such a project (when school is
out).

I reamain, YIS,

KyneWynn
(Mother of the KyneWynn's Kid Kollectibles)