[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Jan 30 07:59:56 CST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KyneWynn<mailto:kynewynn at sfcn.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Bradley > > > >   Pushy thing that tarragon. (g)

  > > > (Glances left and right...)
  > Conchob.......er....Tarkash ... yeah, Don Tarkash ... or Vilhelm ... or
  > > > Gruffydd ... no, not Gryff, he's got more class than that :)
  > >
  > > Guillame ...no, Sionnian, yeah, Sionnian ... or Nicollo  ... maybe
  > > Christian (they both live in other Kingdoms, right?) ... or Azir ..
  yeah,
  > > that's it ... but definitely, most assuredly, and convincingly NOT
  > > Conchobhar
  >> -CvZ

  Methinks I am glad I am not on this particular list. :)

  Dona KyneWynn
  (who wouldn't know a tarragon --the plant variety -- from a daisy -- okay,
  maybe from a daisy, but not those other weedy looking plants,  a gardener I
  am not!)

  The plant variety have long, narrow leaves, and a faint hint of licorice flavor.  The non-plant variety tend to be 8 feet tall, even when they're not wielding swords with the greatest of ease.  They do not, however, resemble Ents.
  --Maire, who's grown the one and met the other (Tarragons, not Ents) <g>