[Artemisia] (no subject)

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:48:04 CST 2008

Greetings all,

In all of the excitement of Hrothgar's knighting, I never took any pictures of the knighting scroll we did for him. I know many people came through my Viking tent to view and take pictures soooooooo if anyone could pleasae either send me a link or picutres direct that would be great.

Thanks,

Ely of Silver Oak

Send them to the email address provided.<html><DIV><EM>An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth!</EM></DIV></html>