[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 58

Kelli Kennison kellikennison at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 01:15:35 CST 2008

Garden Ideas...

       I don't know if this is available to folks in different areas of Artemisia, but in Boise "United Water" is giving free classes on drought resistant gardens.  They have an example garden set up in front of their main offices here.  I know that they are happy to supply anyone who asks a list of the plants that they suggest using for water conservation and landscaping.  It may be of use for you folks that are planning on working on this project.

       I am not a gardener - I am a plant killer :(.  But even "I" can make these plants thrive (or so I've been assured by the nice lady at United Water).

  Good luck and what a wonderful project!

  Pasha