[Artemisia] Is your fighter card current for War?

grvsmith at wyoming.com grvsmith at wyoming.com
Thu Jan 31 09:33:32 CST 2008

--- azirlt at aol.com wrote:

From: azirlt at aol.com
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Subject: [Artemisia] Is your fighter card current for War?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:26:18 -0500

Greetings to all of you of going to War.

I would like to have you check with me to insure that your fighter cards and membership card information is all currant. You may have a fighter card with a good currant date on it, but if you are not listed in the Marshalle rolls list then your paper work stub was not turned in or got lost along the way.
=========

Reply starts here........

Sorry, perhaps I'm too heraldic.......but what flavors of currant are the fighter cards?

Do the heavy fighters get red currant?  the light fighters black?  or is it the otherway around?

Frideger (who will no doubt live to regret this.....)