[Artemisia] Is your fighter card current for War?

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 21:44:47 CST 2008

azirlt at aol.com wrote: Greetings to all of you of going to War.

I would like to have you check with me to insure that your fighter cards and membership card information is all currant. You may have a fighter card with a good currant date on it, but if you are not listed in the Marshalle rolls list then your paper work stub was not turned in or got lost along the way. This must be corrected before you go to War. I have the latest list and can check your name and information to insure that you are on it and that the information is correct. Contact me At Azirlt at aol.com

Rapier Marshal's in your local area will be getting a copy of the marshalle rolls list as well so that you may check with them as well.

Yours in service to the dream
Maestro Don Azir de Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM
_

Greetings  Don Azir

My auth is  #103
Thomas the Diminutive  John Neil  2/15/2006-2/28/2010
Alan Youngforst #10

Morgan of the Crosswinds Now Katrianna of the Crosswinds
Nichole Neil  2/15/2006-2/28/2010
Alan Youngforest #10