[Artemisia] Garden ideas - really long

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 22:18:21 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 8:43:57 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
tarimaat at bresnan.net writes:

Cooking  sage - salvia officinalis (not an artemisia!) - also has lovely
blue  flower spikes, but doesn't seed as copiously as my other  self-seeders

Also has delicious edible flowers.  And attracts bees, who make a  lovely
sage honey (if you aren't allergic to them that is) and hummingbirds and
butterflies and moon moths.

And one that was not mentioned but should be.  Strawberries.   Lovely plant
with nice flowers and delicious fruits.  Also a good companion  plant to
several others including roses.  Makes my rose garden almost care  free with the
exception of having to prune quite often and get rid of too too  many blooms (not
to mention gallons of strawberries, oh darn).

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia