[Artemisia] missing a helm any one?

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 14:09:54 CDT 2008

Greetings All..
A very nice gent who hails from Avacal contacted me last Sunday asking if anyone in Stan Wyrm was missing a helm.  Apparently some young teens were trying to sell a Roman style helm at the Mall here in Great Falls.  "Sparhawke" stated he thought the metal was legal and that it was a SCA helm because of all the duct tape.. Sparhawke purchased it in hopes to return it to the owner.
I have seen the pictures..  it does appear to be a Roman style with brass(?) accents and a flange (not sure what to call it) flare? in the back.  I would forward the pictures but I think the list strips them...
Contact me please and I'll forward you the pictures this good man sent.
YIS
Redhawk
Stan Wyrm