[Artemisia] URGENT: FWD: Missing Teen Pictures

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:25:41 CDT 2008

I have KyneWynn's phone number for people who want it. E-mail me directly.
Aurora

~~~~~~~~~
I don't want to cause undue alarm -- it may simply be a case of a teenager being extremely thoughtless/clueless/irresponsible  -- but, on the chance that that is NOT the case, I felt like I needed to alert/solicit as much help as I could in trying to find her. I am getting more worried by the day though, because she hasn't contacted her close friends -- and they are worried about her.  Here are some links to pictures of Jaimie:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/kynewynn/Katie%20and%20Jaimie/Spring08028.jpg

and

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/kynewynn/SCA%20Pics/KatieandJaimieTwelfthNight-1.jpg

Jaimie is the one in the back.