[Artemisia] URGENT: Teen Missing from Arrows' Flight

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:42:31 CDT 2008

In the modern world I work for the Bureau of Land Management.  I got a picture of the missing girl, made a flyer up and gave it to the Law Enforcement Ranger who will share it among his co-workers.  I also pasted it up in our office and sent it out to the Wyoming BLM Intranet.

If I can get away this weekend I will wander up there and see if I can find her with the reclaimation camp.

Here is hoping

Malkin

in the modern world

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Rock Springs Field Office
Bureau of Land Management Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.