[Artemisia] Attention Fighters and Marshals - please read

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Jul 10 22:18:14 CDT 2008

Thank You Baroness Gefjon!

As an addition to Her Excellency's missive, please note:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY no one is to be authorized in any fighting form until
they have read the Rules of that form of fighting AND the rules of the List.
No exceptions!  This will include re-authorizations.

It pains me beyond words to have write such a thing, BUT, it has become
clear to me that this is not being done.  That will change with the issuance
of this letter.

If you have any questions, please contact me, my information is in the Sage
Advice.  If you don't have a Sage Advice, you should consider joining the
SCA as a member and you'll then receive it.  Hint, hing...<bg>.

Duke Alan, Artemisian Earl Marshal