[Artemisia] Court reports?

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Fri Jul 11 18:52:51 CDT 2008

On Friday 11 July 2008, Kelly Campbell wrote:
> The OP is out of date.  Our OP herald has moved out of kingdom and I have
> not heard from him since he left.  I am hoping to get the database from
> him so we don't have to re-create the whole thing.  Does anyone have his
> current email address?  I've sent him reports but I haven't heard back
> from him and so I wonder if I have the wrong email address.
>
> Kelwin
>
> > I was checking on some things in the OP... Are court reporting forms
> > being submitted of late?
> >
> > Giliana

Posting to the list since I assume more than one person wants to know:

I am still trying to keep up with the reports that get to me, plus occasional
other events that are not reported (I believe I have at least once over the
years updated the King/Queen/Prince/Princess without actually getting a court
report on the matter, for example).

Until today, the last report that seems to have been submitted to the online
system was from a month ago - I THINK I got that information in already.  I do
occasionally (a few times a year) have someone send me a dead-tree edition of
a court report instead, so there may be a few sitting in the mail waiting for
me to get back again to Idaho and sort them out from the pile of junkmail that
no doubt has grown up in our absence.  (If there's been an increase in the
rate of paper court reports being mailed this year I apologize for being away
from home so as to miss them...)  The reports filed online today I'll work on
getting in tonight (Thanks, Giliana!).

What email address have you been using to try to contact me, and what has been
happening when you do?  (Do you get some sort of "error" email back?)

And, yes, as my Lovely and Talented Lady (who will be seriously annoyed with
me when she sees that I spent time posting this while she's waiting for me to
drive down to where she's waiting for me...) suggests, I do need to search for
one or more replacements.  I say one or more because I've done some work to
expand the system so that it'll be feasible to have multiple people updating
it if desired.  I'll send you [Kelwin] a separate message with details when I
return tonight.

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo - 1600 miles from Artemisia for at least a few more
days...