[Artemisia] Harvest Rumor

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Tue Jul 15 23:36:23 CDT 2008

Reginald wrote:

/*I was surprised when I heard, the Sage reports that it will be at the URFF
Renfair ite west of Ogden.  -Reginald

*/Hi Everyone,

I am the Event Steward for Harvest War this year. Yes it is true...we have moved the site this year. Due to a number of mundane reasons, we decided to try a new site. We will look forward to seeing familiar faces and hopefully new people as well as we try out some new ideas this year.

I know that many of you have very fond feelings for the Box Elder site. Our shire does too and we will miss the old site. But the new site offers a plethora of new possibilities. The site is well watered and has a multitude of trees and shrubs. The possibilities for new fight scenarios are mind boggling. There is a castle structure that is designed for battle.

The focus of Harvest War this year is WAR!!! Plan to come and fight A LOT. There will also be a full slate of fabulous Arts and Sciences classes this year. Her Excellency Bianca is offering an in depth track of classes on live in Renaissance Italy.

There are many other projects in the works and we will keep you all posted as plans are finalized.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions or feed-back that you may have about how we can make Harvest War a great time for everyone.

Yours In Service,
Tamar, Harvest War Event Steward