[Artemisia] Non-SCA Equestrian fun

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Jul 21 22:32:14 CDT 2008

Hello All,

For those of you who are interested in horses and equestrian fun and games,
on Saturday Aug. 2, we'll be having a little get together at the Uprising
site.

This is NOT an SCA event, and while safe and informative, will not be an SCA
approved EQ thing.  We will be training for such things, but this gathering
of interested people is not SCA.

If you have questions, please contact me off list.  PS, I'll be out of town
for a couple of days, and away from e-mail, so I won't be able to respond
immediately.

YIS,  Alan