[Artemisia] Bye Artemisia

Godwin archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue Jul 22 16:18:37 CDT 2008

I'll try reposting...didn't go through the first time:

It is with mixed emotions that I must bid farewell to the Barony of Arn
Hold, and the Kingdom of Artemisia.
I am moving to Pullman Washington, (College of Lyonsmarche, An
Tir).....leaving August 2nd.
And yes you are correct in remembering that I said I was moving
south.... well, sometimes you have to move where the really good job is. :)

I will always keep the gentles of Arn Hold close to my heart, because
unknowningly you have helped me through some really difficult times
these last 9 years.

I will be back to visit rest assured. My children live here, my very
good friends live here, and I'm only about 5 hours north now, not 15
hours south. ;)

Take care my friends.

Always in service through the art of the bended bow,
Godwin