[Artemisia] Drachenfeld Demo 2

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Tue Jul 22 19:16:34 CDT 2008

We are having another Demo, and it will be Sept. 20 (praying for better weather this time around). Anyhoo...some details have been released to me, so I started to put together a webpage with what I know. You can access the page through the main Drachenfeld website.

We have not yet talked about available crash space, so I'll put at the top of my list. Your best bet would be to e-mail Sophia about this drachenfeld at gmail.com .

Also we were invited to the Sidney Sunrise Fest. of the Art this past July 12th. Midrivers Cable was there also and filmed an interview with Sophia and two of our fighters trading shots. It is going to air tomorrow (23rd) at 4pm on Midrivers Cable channel 62. I will be taping it if anyone is interested.

God Bless all here...   Lady Enneleyn Lilje