[Artemisia] Announcement: Estrella War XXV

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:40:20 CDT 2008

Greetings,

It's really too bad Artemisia has taken this tack.

I would submit that a better solution would be to take the West and An Tir
up on their offer to form a permanent alliance (called the Northern
Alliance-and yes that name is not a mistake) to trade off responsibilities
and to bolster the numbers of that 4th slot in the Primary Kingdom role at
Estrella.

I hope it's not too late to reconsider the offer, and I will work very hard
in An Tir (again) to make it happen.

We were up for it last year, I think we could get it together for this year
again. I can't speak for the West, but I suspect they would be interested
(still) as well.

In Service,

Sir Daniel
Kingdom Earl Marshal
An Tir

(formerly known as Dan Halfhand-Second Baron of Sentinels Keep)