[Artemisia] Fighting Classes at Kingdom Collegium

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:23:12 CDT 2008

The upcoming Kingdom Collegium will be held in the Barony of Gryphon's Lair on November 8th. With the help of Don Aaron, I am coordinating classes for a full schedule of Heavy and Duelist combat classes at Collegium.If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact myself or Don Aaron. If you would like a particular class to be taught, or a particular trainer to teach, please contact us as well. We are very much interested in hearing what you think needs to be covered more.Duke Paul of Bellatrix will be attending Collegium to teach. We are looking at a variety of classes for him to teach that will cover a broad range of skill levels.We have plenty of class time availalbe. We will be having both armored and unarmored fighting tracks available. So, the possibilities are pretty wide open.We are also hoping to have a number of the members of the Chivalry and Defenders of the White Scarf available for individual fighting critiques throughout the day.If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.Seansean_oppenheimerAThotmailDOTcom