[Artemisia] A Time-Sensitive OT Post

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:33:23 CDT 2008

Forwarded at the request of of Owen & Dubessa.Aurora de Portugal
BLS~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi there!Some of you had asked that I announce the next gig for my band.Since you asked, here it is:Date: July 25 & 26Place: The Iron Horse3611 Washington Blvd.Ogden, UTTime: 8pm-12AMThe horse is private club for members.The music is blues & some classic rockThanks for your attention, we now return you to your regularlyscheduledSCA posts.THL Owen ap Howell