[Artemisia] FW: Banners at Coronation

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:54:57 CDT 2008

Greetings, This call goes out to any Artemisian who owns a personal banner, any group that flies their local colors and any household that has display of their heraldry.Their Royal Highnesses have requested that all Artemisians bring their banners, pennons, flags, and other wind-catching devices to Coronation. The Event Stewards, Baron Sir Thorvald Ulfhethnar and Lady Elfwynn the Dane, request delivery of such heraldic display prior to the event so they can be set up and all mundane tools removed prior to the event's beginning. There are several events between now and Coronation where you can drop off your banners, or you can mail them direct to me. If you do not plan to attend the event than we will make arrangements to get them back to you after the event. Please contact me privately at thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com or via cell 801-726-0155. YisBaron Sir Thorvald UlfhethnarCoronation co-autocrat

Please cross post this to any and all!!