[Artemisia] Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Orem

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:46:06 CDT 2008

Mstrss. Rebecca offered:> > Members of the Shire of Cote du Ciel are traveling down to Orem on Saturday, August 2, to go to the da Vinci exhibit at the Orem University Mall. In order to get the half-price group ticket, we need at least 15 people in our party.... > http://www.davinciexperience.info/orem_location.php

Too cool! Let me see if I can get my science-minded nephew to go.

I'll post your message to the Arrows' Flight forum if that's all right. I'm sure several families down there will be interested.

Aurora de Portugal
BLS