[Artemisia] Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Orem

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:21:11 CDT 2008

I had the chance to go to the Da Vinci exhibit yesterday (thanks Aine!) with my children and both they and I loved it.

They allow you to manipulate about 1/3 of the exhibits and it is amazing to think that these ideas were conceived as early as the 15th century.

The display showcasing reproductions of some of his most famous paintings is indeed icing on the cake.

There are also activities and experiments for the children and a short video.

All in all it was WELL worth experiencing, and I got a cool t-shirt too :)

Bethany of Windermere