[Artemisia] Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Orem

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Wed Jul 30 12:25:56 CDT 2008

Hi-- just thought I'd let you all know that this exhibit runs through
October 4, 2008.  It might be a fun "add on" to people coming for Arrows'
Flight's Insurrections event -- come up early on Friday, go to the exhibit
(it's open from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on Fridays) and then on to the event.
More information can be found here:
http://www.davinciexperience.info/

Yours in Information (and Promoting Insurrection),

KyneWynn