[Artemisia] Artemisian Needleworkers

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 17:58:57 CDT 2008

Greetings my fellow needleworkers.

Did you know that there is an Artemisian Needleworkers group?  Yes, there is!  We have lots of great ideas that need YOUR input.  If you do any type of needle work, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you an invite to join us.   jerryshaef at yahoo.com

This is a place to share ideas, techniques, patterns, facts/fictions, and general anything related to the needle.  If you don't want to join the group, we will be holding group "Snack & Chats" at several large events in the future.

Come join the fun and put in your two pence.

His Moosiness Tor von Butterberg, OP
6th Baron of Arn Hold
Landless Euro Trash
a.k.a.
Jerry Shaeffer
"Who cares what people think?" - George Gallup
"Of course, that's in my job description." - Sweeny Todd