[Artemisia] Silent Heralds Meet-n-Greet

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:41:02 CDT 2008

There will be a "getting to know your Silent Heralds" meet-n-greet in the Royal Pavillion at 5:00 pm on Friday evening at Uprising.  All Silent Heralds, those who are interested in becoming Silent Heralds, and those who may be in need of Silent Herald services are encouraged to attend.  We will also be discussing the sign-names used for the Kingdom, the Baronies and the other groups within the kingdom.

Don't know what a Silent Herald is?  Come check out the meeting!

Cheers

Malkin
Silent Herald Coordinator
Artemisia
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.