[Artemisia] Youth Officer happy hour @ UpRising

S D BEHUNIN zionscanyon at msn.com
Sun Jun 1 10:15:49 CDT 2008

Good day all!

Are you 5-17 years old? Do you parent a person who is 5-17 years of age? Have you thought of working with the future SCAdians who are currently 5-17 years of age? If you answered yes to any of these questions then have we got a party for you!

Please join us Friday evening @ 5:00 p.m. in the encampment of Barony Ashton/Caer Blaidd Du for the youth officer happy hour. There will be drinks (that the youth can drink as well) and snacks. We also have a prize for each youth who attends. If you are already a youth officer just join us an hour earlier!

If you have any questions prior to UpRising please contact me: zionscanyon at msn.com

Loyal in Service,
Onora inghean Cormac
Youth Officer, BLS