[Artemisia] Uprising and food merchants

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:46:25 CDT 2008

How soon before you find out about the ice cream option? I'm thinking of
having an ice cream social for newcomers and chatelaines in conjunction with
the Fool's Ball on Thursday and it would be nice if I didn't have to fetch
the ice cream an hour beforehand.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bachelor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."