[Artemisia] Dancing at Uprising

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:27:19 CDT 2008

Yes, there is a Fool's Ball on Thursday night at 7 pm, in the big pavilion
last I heard. I am looking at making it an ice cream social as well to
attract newcomers and chatelaines, but that doesn't mean other folks can't
pop by! We'd love to have anyone come and play. If we get an ice cream truck
on site and I can afford the ice cream from them, we can have pretty solid
ice cream for the dancers.

I would also like to ask the Water Bearer Coordinator for assistance during
the Balls. Dancers need water too and if we could borrow some of the larger
coolers for the Ball,that would be really great. To whom do I speak about
getting on the Water Bearers' schedule?

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bacehlor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."

Checked by AVG.
7:00 AM