[Artemisia] New Artemisian Rapier mailing list

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:24:24 CDT 2008

Unto the rapier fighters (and anyone else interested) of Artemisia
(and elsewhere),

Semi-important news.

It has now been almost 3 years since the Black Wing Company was
decommissioned. As such, sometime this week I am going to shut down
the Black Wing mailing list group on Yahoo! to posting.  I am going to
be leaving the group alive (for now) as there are things in the
archives worth saving.

I would have pointed everyone to the Salon de la Rapier list, but it
seems to no longer exist.  So, instead, I have created a new group for
Artemisian Rapier.  It can be found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtRapier/. Membership is open to any
that wish, and I will be sending out an invite to all the people
currently on the Black Wing list.

In service,

Conchobhar mac Michil, DWS