[Artemisia] Additional Rapier @ Uprising redux

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:45:54 CDT 2008

Ok, everyone, rapier fighters especially,

I'm making my decision on whether or not to run the Rose and Butterfly
Tourney at Uprising in the immediate future (like, no later than
Thursday). There were oh, 8 - 10 or so that expressed interest at
Quest, and another 3 - 4 after the first announcement. Is that enough
for me to run the tourney...maybe. But, I'd like to see more. To up
the ante *if* I run it, as sponsor, I will provide a prize for the
winning fighter and their Lady of the * Sponsor.

And, Battle Chess is out.

Don Conchobhar