[Artemisia] Uprising meal plans

Bruce Padget bapadget at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:14:38 CDT 2008

I know this is short notice...but I am bringing two delightful Caidans with
me to Uprising.

One is Senor Marcos de la Cruz, who will likely be remembered for the swath
of broken hearts he left in the wake of his visit to last Uprising.

The other is the learned Lady Delphine Montague, one of the puissant Crimson
Skirts, well-known from the rapier field at Estrella.  After this Uprising,
she will likely be remembered by the trail of admirers in her wake.

At any rate -- I am not much of a meal plan person, being fundamentally
lazy.  ("So how did you get so fat, unca Niccowow?"  "Hush, child!")  So, if
there are folks who could make room for one or two of Caid's finest, please
contact me.  These are both folks who can well pull their weight.  (Unlike
me. Prolly helps that they have substantially less weight to pull.)

Regards,
Niccolo
bapadget at gmail.com