[Artemisia] Greetings from Your Chronicler

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:41:29 CDT 2008

Greetings Cousins,

I would just like to take a quick moment of your time.  As most of you know,
I have taken over the office of Kingdom Chronicler.  I have been playing
with the formatting of the Sage Advice and have had some great feedback from
a few of you.  I would like to hear from more of you if you can just take a
quick minute & pen me a note.  Let me know what you think of the layout,
updates on any information, or just to say hello.  My goal is to provide you
as up-to-date information as possible but can only do that if I'm given said
information.

Also, I need to remind everyone that when you are writing your event
notices, missives, poems, articles, etc to please keep them 500 words or
less.  It's very easy to go over that but it's very important so I can keep
within my budget.  My job will be made much easier if you will help me in
this area.  Please understand if I return your notice, missive etc and ask
you to reduce it.

I'm still in need of Cover Art as well.  I know that there are wonderful
artisans in our fine Kingdom and I would love to display your work on the
cover of your newsletter.

As always, if anyone has any questions, concerns, comments please don't
hesitate to contact me.  My door is always open.

YIS,

Teresa
Kingdom Chronicler
Artemisia