[Artemisia] Cool jousting pics

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Wed Jun 4 19:52:56 CDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[SCA Equestrian] Photos from Ansteorra's "Lysts at Castleton"
Date: 	Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:33:08 -0500
From: 	Eule <eule at ecpi.com>
To: 	<sca-equine at midrealm.org>

Please point your browsers to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azulox/sets/72157605374829844/
...to see some *amazing* photos of Ansteorra's "Lysts at Castleton"
event (year 3)...our premiere equestrian event...held this past weekend
in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX).
Please take a close look at a few of them and you will notice shots of
Master Terefan and Sir Alexis demonstrating a few passes of balsa jousting.
A fabulous event...wonderful company...and we can't wait until next year!
If any of these pictures are copied, please give credit to either Josh
Baker, JBaker, or Azulox photograpy - 'tis all he asks for; especially
for publications!
There was also approx. 9 hours of video footage made including about 20
minutes of 16mm film footage shot at high speed (for slo-motion). Once
this footage is available, we'll post that somewhere as well...details
to follow.
Eule/Steve
*/Unus sed Leo/*

--
Mu’allemah Yaasamiin al-Raqqasa al-'Alaa'iiyiyya OL, OP
Society Equestrian Officer
equestrian at sca.org
Yaasamiina at rmci.net
208-602-3265