[Artemisia] New Kingdom Web Minister

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Wed Jun 4 21:38:24 CDT 2008

Greetings to the great people of Artemisia,

After six plus years I am stepping down as the Kingdom of Artemisia Web
Minister. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this very important position,
but feel that it is time for someone else to benefit from this position.

Please give a grand welcome to your new Web Minister, Darius Coligny.  He
will be updating the Web Minister information on the website, please give
him time to do so.

Always in Service to the Kingdom of Artemisia,
THL Marisa nic Griogar
Former Kingdom of Artemisia Web Minister
Checked by AVG.
7:00 AM