[Artemisia] Hallmark E-card virus

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 10:30:13 CDT 2008

There is a Trojan horse virus that has been running rampent through our company this morning.  It arrives as a Hallmark card for you.  Delete it!
You can identify it's suspicious because it will say, "You have recieved a Hallmark card from a friend."  Doesn't say what friend.
It will then ask you to open an attachment.  If I'm correct, usually cards send you to a link.
If you do happen to open this, it will load a Trojan Virus that kills the boot sector of your computer.
Be cautious!