[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] Fw: [Northshield] Fwd: Ianuk's Photos of Quest for Camelot

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 14:58:35 CDT 2008

I am forwarding this and can't seem to get it to trim properly. There are links to some amazing pictures from the event Quest for Camelot in Northshield that their Majesties attended last month.
  There are some very good pictures of many different crafts along with fighting, court and our LARGE Artemisian banner!

  YIS,
  Syeira