[Artemisia] Uprising Work Party Sunday, June 8

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Fri Jun 6 18:10:19 CDT 2008

Hello All,

For those of you that will be traveling back home after this weekend's
activities, we'll be having another Uprising work party on Sunday June 8,
starting about 1000.

We'll be finishing the 3rd urbanite wall, but wait, there's more fun to be
had!  Marcello's Castle will be started then as well.  The frame for the
gates is up now, and the gates will be hung on Saturday.  We've got 100
straw bales that will be placed, then covered with a cement stucco to form
walls.  This will be a very cool project when it's done, but it will need
quite a bit of help spreading the stucco on the bales.

I sure understand those who can't make it because of distance and other
committments.  But when you come to Uprising, there will be some neat stuff
to check out!

If you have any questions, give me or Corisande a call.

YIS,  Alan