[Artemisia] IS ANYONE comming down from the missoula Montana area on Friday of Uprising

Kurtis Brunson anvilsquire at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 03:32:59 CDT 2008

IS anyone comming from the Missoula Montana area on friday evening. My friend from missoula would really like to go to uprising but doesnt have a ride. If you could please contact me ASAP so we can get something worked out.

  thanks,

  William the DragonHearted

Becki Child <ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings, Does anyone know if there will be a vigil for Duchess Corisande at Uprising?
Thank you, LadyLiz