[Artemisia] help please

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Tue Jun 10 17:19:05 CDT 2008

Hello all,
  I have a small request for anyone in Arn Hold or Twae Linnes traveling to Uprising on Friday.

  I have plans to leave home on Wednesday to attend Uprising,
  My lovely Lady Wife, Padraigin cannot leave Twae Linnes until Friday, probably shortly after noon. As she will be traveling by herself I would ask that if anyone who is traveling through Twae Linnes, enroute to Uprising on Friday shortly after noon until Friday early evening would like a traveling companion, please let me know.
  We would, of course help out with fuel expenses as well. She does not take up much room and will even carry on an intelligent conversation with the right person or persons. She will not be taking anything but herself with her as all of the garb, camping accessories and accoutrements will already be on site. Just her....so no real loss of space in your little chariot.
   If you can fit this into your travel plans, I would love for you to give me a jingle. We are not too far out of the way from the Freeway and easy to find. I would appreciate it immensely. That way we do not have two vehicles on site and she can ride back home with me. Possibly she could even carry on a conversation with me as well on the way home. Although it will have to be much more simple than most as I am rather inept and uneducated.

  Thank you for your time,
  You may email me at: red_belt (at) msn (dot) com to avoid any further intrusion on our fellow Artemisians'.
   See you all at Uprising

   Ulric de Dalyhel
   Squire to Sir Decker Hawkeswood

   "Deo et Regi Fidelis"