[Artemisia] Privy Posts at Uprising

Lady Anna Rayne chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:52:50 CDT 2008

There will be a Privy Post again this year at Uprising.  If you want something posted, email the information to me (chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com) by June 16 or visit the Reeve booth by 10 AM the day you want the information posted.  The sooner I have the information the better.  No other posts will be allowed on the portapotties this year.YIS Barony of One Thousand Eyes ChroniclerLady Anna Rayne (SCA) Michelle Bilodeau (MKA) chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com 1659 Syringa, Pocatello, Id  83201