[Artemisia] Privy Posts at Uprising

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:07:45 CDT 2008

I haven't heard back on the Fool's Ball being put on the schedule yet. I
imagine Her Grace is very busy this last couple days. Is it possible to get
the Fool's Ball on the Privy Post for Thursday Night? I can hold it after
court somewhere out of the way if needs be, unless the reason the Fool's
Ball isn't on the schedule is because it was requested not to be by folks.

Is that the case? I don't want to assume and I just thought of that...

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bachelor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."

Checked by AVG.
7:13 PM