[Artemisia] Possible Uprising Class for fighters?

Mai Mikage mai_mikage at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 13:47:33 CDT 2008

        I'd be interested.
  Mirriella

Gene Mealey <rapierfighter at hotmail.com> wrote:   One of the biggest things I've seen on the field is a lack of stretching among fighters.
And, to be honest, often times I'm as guilty as anyone.
But I also know that doing stretches wrong can be just as bad.
There is a GOOD chance of having an expert teach a stretching class at uprising for fighters - it depends on how many fighters are interested enough in preventing injuries to themselves to show up :)
So if you're interested, please post. If we get enough replies I'll check with the Uprising staff and see about a time/location slot.
Thanks!

Antoine de Bueil

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates