[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Jun 12 14:53:42 CDT 2008

> Its funny that I look back, NOW, on baling fondly when I used to detest it
> so much when I HAD to do it.  All that hay/straw getting into your shirt
> and down into your drawers and socks.  Going to take a shower and finding
> hay/straw in the oddest places.  I think I remember it fondly because I
> used to be in good enough shape to throw hay from sunrise until after
> sunset with only a few breaks and the companionship of good, hard, honest
> work with friends.
>
> Brynki

Hi Brynki,

Oh yeah!  Those memories come back as well.  Especially when Roland and I
hauled the 100 hay bales for Marcello's castle.  I hauled hay for summer
money in high school.....

Dad always said such things "build character"....  I tried passing that line
on to Roland...he didn't buy it any better than I did back then.

See ya at Uprising!

Alan