[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Thu Jun 12 15:39:29 CDT 2008

I shipped the favorite Rat Boy off to work at a scout camp in South Dakota
this summer.  I am hoping he will be having some "character building"
experiences himself.

We should have a month long "work party" at the Uprising Site -- and ship
off our able bodied teens. Just think of all the projects that could be
finished with the proper supervision/enforcement. :)  I'll volunteer mine
for a week in August. :)

KyneWynn who hasn't yet started to miss the boy. . . (but no doubt will be
missing him by the end of the summer).