[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 23:16:38 CDT 2008

Mother regularly loaned us out to a local rancher for summer work.  We got fed ... not paid ... but fed.  Unfortunately, I just shipped my most useful teen off to Basic Training last Tuesday.

When I had the landscaping business, I would often hire those who were 'flying a sign'.  First thing I would do is ask them if they really were looking for a spot job or if they were just here for the beer.  They were all pretty honest about it.

Good luck

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
ArtemisiaJo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.